SKYLINC Education and IT Solution Banking Software is a comprehensive and tightly integrated solution. It is highly parameterized and user-configurable Banking Software. SKYLINC IT Solution Banking Software combines an extremely user-friendly front-end with robust back-end processes to help banks to manage their end-to-end processes and deliver services efficiently and at low total cost of ownership in a secure operating environment. We Provide facility to maintain branch and each branch have separate login. It is totally web base product. Data will be stored in centralized data of all Branches.
1. Detailed software package drawn up after through study of requirements. Functional and User friendly menus with password protection.
2. Provides for multi-level organizational structure wherein different users will have different access levels.
3. State-of-the-art-product, which can be customized as per requirements of the society. Carries a warranty of six months from the date of installation. Training of your staff in the usage of the software package. Already installed successfully in many Co-operative Societies.
4. Cost of Funds & yield on advances.
a. Asset, liability & Indirect details of each member.
b. Get account information; pass sheet, member detail, photo & signature on touch of a button Bank reconciliation
1. Can run on various platforms as Windows 7x / Windows XP/ Server2010
2. Multi-user on windows network.
3. Extremely Functional and user friendly with user drivers operation.
4. Attractive and well said reports format. Also export facility to various useful formats such as Ms Word, Ms excels and PDF.
5. Ace reports can be viewed on the screen and can be printed on printer.
6. Created by a team of highly experienced programmers using the latest software tools with domain knowledge of highly experienced banking professionals and with a feed back of over 25 Co-operative Societies.
7. Reduces cumbersome and routine work and Minimizes errors
8. Better Control with total satisfaction of customers
1. Modular design with proper integration to ensure trouble-free operations without undue complications.
2. Optimum security of operations which is very essential for financial transactions
3. Comprehensiveness in coverage – a feature absolutely necessary to meet all requirements
4. User-friendliness which ensures hassle free usage
5. High flexibility with expandability and upgradability. The software can be used by all societies and can be easily upgraded/expanded to cover more activities whenever required.
6. The software is capable of handling huge volumes of transactions without any difficulty.
7. State of the art technology has been used.
8. Control over operations with in-built checks and balances, authorization procedures, etc.
9. Elimination of scope for tampering of data.
10.The system is designed to work for network environment to access the information & update the data by different users simultaneously.
Each module has been designed to cover a wide range of activities. Apart from comprehensive master details each module covers all transactions chronologically and systematically. A bird’s eye view of the coverage of the modules is presented below.
1. Membership Management :
It enables customer to enroll as Member, Non-Member, Associate Member and Nominal Member and it consists of Enrollment, Member assets and liability details.
2. Share Accounting:
It enables issue of shares, withdrawal of shares, dividend calculation and posting, consolidate dividend report and share register, any time.
3. Operational Accounts:
It consists of Savings Account details, like Account opening, Transactions, Transfers, Interest calculation & posting, Schedule; Pass sheet printing, Reports etc.
4. Term Deposits:
It consists of Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit, RICC, Cash Certificate, Pigmy and Thrifts deposits.
5. Loans and Advances:
It consists of Surety Loan (Unsecured), Crop Loan, Vehicle Loan, Gold Loan, Loan Against Deposit (like, FD, RICC / CC) Loan Ledgers & various types of reports.
6. Standing Instructions:
Carrying out of Standing Instruction on day-to-day basis and monitoring of Standing Instruction, cancellation, etc.
7. Cash Transaction:
Internally updating day book entries like Receipts, Payments, and Transfers between accounts can be updated internally through the respective modules; direct voucher entries to the G/L are possible.
8. Day book and Trial Balance:
It includes subsidiary daybook; cash transfer in respect of each account head with abstract no. of vouchers.
9. General Ledger & Financial Statements:
It contains summary of transaction in each head of account for a given period and it always tallies with Balance Sheet figures.
It enables management to take quicker and effective online decisions. It contains the Reports of Members, Shares, Associate Members, Dividend released, Savings Bank Accounts details, Term Deposits, RD Accounts details, Loan Accounts details, Balance Sheet, Income and Expenditure.
11. System Administration:
Administration of entire computerized environment includes User Management, Password Management, Day-End, Day-Begin and back-up activities, Change of Password.
12. Initialization and configuration:
Initialization of various parameters like, Calendar, GL Account, GL Group, Share parameter, Loan parameter, Deposit slab and parameter.